Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

18 weeks.

I am beginning to realize how fun toys are. I mostly like to grab and look at my toys then bring them to my mouth. I am practicing a lot and getting more precise with my movements. Still, sometimes when I am tired I get frustrated that I cannot make my hands do what I want. I can go from happy to full out crying in a second. Mom says that reminds her of someone she knows? Hmm. I like to play with my link rings. I hold them in both my hands and look at them. Mom even let me play with them in my Bumbo chair for the first time. It was kinda hard because I always let my head fall down to my toys instead of bringing them up to my mouth. I will keep working on it though.

I have started playing this game with Mommy. Sometimes when I am nursing I will stop and look at Mom smile then look away. If I get her to laugh I will do it again. One time I was having so much fun that I stopped eating just to play this game for awhile. Mom was laughing so hard!

Every Monday Mom takes me grocery shopping. She always carries me in an Ergo carrier. I have done this since I was only 1 month old. I am warm and cozy in there. I like to look at the lights and all around at the store. This week is was really cold and extremely windy, so mom decided to carry me inside before putting me in the carrier. It was a good thing she did because I forgot to tell her I had just pooped. I made a big mess in my clothes, my blanket and on Mom's arms. She took me to the bathroom to clean me up, but I did not like that so I screamed. There was a long line outside the bathroom waiting for me to get clean, and I think they were listening to me cry. Oh well, after that Mom put me in the carrier where I like to be, and we shopped like usual. Mom hurried though, because she didn't smell very good anymore.

I really like my Daddy. I always have but this week I think that Mom noticed. Dad let me sleep on him on Sunday. I was so warm and cozy. I must have looked cute too, because Mom would catch Dad staring at me while I slept. I got to have Dad to myself this week when Mom when back to teach dancing. Dad fed me and put me to bed. I feel safe with him and I didn't cry at all.

Love & Laughs,
Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment