Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

21 weeks.


Each day I am doing new things. I have been finding my toes for a few weeks, but now I like to hold onto them and roll. I roll to both sides now, and back and forth in seconds. It is only a matter of time until I am over to my belly. I'm not really in a hurry though, because I don't love being on my tummy. Momma puts me in tummy time a few times a day, and I cry because I am not as happy there. Dad says it will be better once I use my hands more. I also make these new gurgling sounds while I blow bubbles. I think it is pretty funny. Sometimes mom will do that to and I watch her, then I do it again.

I still take my baths in the kitchen sink. Mom always gets everything out beforehand. She lays out a towel, gets out a few wash clothes and body wash. I used to cry as soon as I heard the water turn on, but lately mom has been talking to me through the whole bath. I don't really need to cry anymore. I try to help sometimes by holding onto the wash cloth. Baths don't take that long. Mom gets me out and wraps me up in my duck towel. That is definitely my favorite part; I am so warm! Mom says that when I can sit up better I will move to the bathtub.



I love to play with my toys. I am getting faster at grabbing what I want and bringing it to my mouth. Yes, everything goes to my mouth. My blue bunny is so fun, I like to chew on him and shake him.  I also like my buggy. He is fun to hold and has a bright happy face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment